[ZWeb] FYI: Readying the "Zope Download Center"

Paul Everitt paul@eurozope.org
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 09:52:07 +0100

Sure, that would be very helpful.  I think ultimately we're just going
to keep it in sync with the nzo work, but for now, we just need to fix
that one layout bug.

If you're interested in becoming a contributor to the SF project, send
me your SF id.  You can then work on the files directly.

--Paul