[ZWeb] FYI: Readying the "Zope Download Center"

Paul Everitt paul@eurozope.org
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 09:55:17 +0100

Andy McKay wrote:
>  >   o Eliminate single point of failure
>
> This would be great. Many, many moons ago I started a proposal on this:
> http://dev.zope.org//Wikis/DevSite/Proposals/ZopeSoftwareMirror when the
> single point of failure was the biggest issue.

Right.  I still think single point of failure is an issue for which we
need an insurance policy.  But, like you, I'm more interested in:
download counters, faster downloads, global downloads, etc.

> Good stuff, if I can help, let me know.

Do you think your Windows package is far enough along to merit being
featured?  Everybody that uses it seems to think it is exactly the right
starting point for people who evaluate on Windows.

--Paul