[ZWeb] FYI: Readying the "Zope Download Center"

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 15:35:04 -0200

On Sun, Jan 12, 2003 at 11:24:25AM -0500, Guido van Rossum wrote:
| Of course it has to wait for NZO (see Sidnei's post).  I think we can
| wait that much longer.  In the mean time, all I'm asking (and have
| still not heard) is where on zope.org the pointers to the SF downloads
| are.  If there aren't any, how are people going to find these?

I guess Paul forgot to mention this on his emails. The purpose of the
above thread is reporting what we will be doing with the sourceforge
project page and only iff theres agreement we are going to put the
link to sourceforge downloads on Zope.org. OTOH, it looks like we
already have agreement, cause you were hoping that there was already a
link to SF from Zope.org. Seems like theres some misunderstanding
going on. (Or: we need a papal edict)

| And BTW, I wouldn't mind being added as an admin to the zope project
| at SF, so I can help out with things.

Done.

--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>

Due to lack of disk space, this fortune database has been discontinued.