[ZWeb] Zope.org and New zope.org status

Adrian van den Dries az@CANTANKER.NET
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 11:46:33 +1100

quoth Guido van Rossum:

> Good point.  One reason to use the ZC product is because ZC wants to
> use zope.org as a test site for the product.

One reason *not* to use a commercial product for zope.org is because
it provides an *excellent* example of a very large site (in terms of
users, content and traffic) built with (an open-source) Zope using
current best-practice.  To this end I would propose to document, as
fully as possibly, the progress of the NZO project, and incorporate
the result into the existing doc projects.  Then keep the site up to
date with respect to current best-practice.

a.

--
Cantanker /