[Fwd: Re: [ZWeb] NZO Stats]

Paul Everitt paul@eurozope.org
Thu, 03 Jul 2003 08:47:16 +0200

If you'll give me a login on the spare app server (ns1, I think), I'll
get the log analysis running and publish the stats again.  I'll also
write a little script that parses the totals page, extracts the monthly
numbers, and posts them to zope.org (to make a small table with the last
six months of hit rates.)

--Paul