[ZWeb] Re: [Zope-Annce] NZO Alpha2 Announcement

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
18 Jun 2003 18:02:41 +0100

On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 17:50, Paul Everitt wrote:
> On Wednesday, Jun 18, 2003, at 18:40 Europe/Paris, seb bacon wrote:

> > I'd add, are there load testing frameworks ready to see how it hangs
> > together under "real" conditions?
>
> I think that Richard Jones has one.  There's also one in Sourceforge,
> written in Python, that was presented at O'Reilly.  Tres also has
> something, which also fed Shane's tcpwatch.
>
> Some of these are for functional testing, not load testing.

I'm pretty sure they are *all* for functional testing.

Anyway, if someone wants to set up a shell for me[1], or even just zip
up some log files from nzo's apache logs, and mail them to me, I'll look
into it.

seb

--
[1] my ssh keys are at http://www.jamkit.com/seb/keys