[ZWeb] Re: [Zope-Annce] NZO Alpha2 Announcement

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 15:09:58 -0300

On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 06:59:10PM +0100, seb bacon wrote:

| > | If not, I could slap together some scripts based on any existing log
| > | files, if that will help.  I've been doing quite a lot of
| > | caching/performance related work recently so I could do it fairly
| > | easily.
| >
| > That would rule indeed. Note that ATM, were running only one ZEO
| > client and no Apache caching. Later on there will be two
| > Apaches and two ZEO clients (AFAICT). Could we schedule some time to
| > do this (better if before the beta)?
|
| Sure.  It would be instructive to run the same tests with and without
| the cluster.  I'm in the UK - best time for me is around 1600 - 1700
| GMT.

That makes it 1300-1400 BRT, which is perfect for me.

| Does it really matter which day I do it as long as I drop the list a
| warning?

I think yes, because it may cause trouble on ZC's network (the machine
is being firewalled AFAICT, and using the internal LDAP server.).

| It might be best for me to have a shell so I can restart stuff if it
| falls over, btw.

Ill check around if I can get that setup for you. Otherwise we just
need to schedule and ill monitor the machine while you run the test.

[]'s
--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>

Beware of Programmers who carry screwdrivers.
		-- Leonard Brandwein