[ZWeb] Introduction & Volunteer Offer

mark @ zopemag mark@zopemag.com
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 23:12:58 +0100

Hello everybody,

I finally have some time again to do some community work. Since much of
my work deals with reading and writing Zope related documentation I
would
love to help structure / restructure the future documentation section of
the
new zope.org.

For those who haven't met me before my name is Mark Pratt.
I have been with the Zope community for quite a while now and have
helped  write a Zope book or two as well as produce something
called ZopeMag (http://www.zopemag.com).

I'm also a volunteer catallogger at Zope.org -- if you have
ever had your News Item catalogged by "beehive" that
was me ;-)

I've read through the mailinglist archives as best I could
but is there a plan to have something like "section editors"
who adopt a section within the new zope.org and maintaín
it. I spoke with Paul about this many moons ago ;-)

Thanks and regards,

Mark

ZopeMag - the only (online) Magazine devoted to Zope