[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: Welcome to Zope.org

Kevin Soukup (via www.zope.org) happydude@aeroinc.net
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 23:55:57 -0500

I'm trying to connect to the cmf.zope.org exit from www.zope.org and I get the following error:

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request GET /.

Reason: Could not connect to remote machine: Connection refused

Additionally, a 502 Bad Gateway error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I'm using Mozilla 1.3 and I'm accessing zope via ISATPlatform.com. I don't know if it's your problem or their's, so I figured I'd pass it along...

This email was generated from the Zope.org feedback form
It was invoked from a link on http://www.zope.org