[ZWeb] NZO Alpha Announcement

Charlie Reiman creiman@kefta.com
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 11:16:50 -0800

Some feedback:

The search button hops down when I horizontally resize below about 600
pixels. Combined with the swoop on the logo gif, this looks bad on IE6 (for
some reason, the "You are here: home" line turns green and the text
disappears).

Even more narrow windows result in the search button, search field, and the
"You are not logged in" line floating on top of the Zope logo, which looks
extra bad (IE and mozilla).

There is also a problem with the logo on ie6. There seems to be some padding
left of the logo that give a jagged corner to the swoop. This doesn't show
up in mozilla.

Under IE5.0, the zope logo floats right which looks quite strange.

hmm... if it were me, I think I'd stick the search field and button in the
same line as the "You are here:" statement. This lets the logo float all
alone in its glory at the top, and makes a physical connection between "you
are here" and "search" (what are you looking for).

I can give you screen snaps with notes if you want but it's a bit of a
hassle for me.

Overall though, it looks great. It's clean, effecient and easy on the eyes.