[ZWeb] Re: [Zope-Annce] NZO Alpha Announcement

Shane Hathaway shane@zope.com
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 23:19:17 -0500

On 03/27/2003 01:03 PM, Sidnei da Silva wrote:
> What about starting with some ideas on how to present Products by category?

FWIW, I never cared about products by category.  There is too much
innovation and too much variety to invent much of a meaningful
categorization.  Here are the things I've always wanted:

- Full-text search of product descriptions (without including items from
the rest of the site in the results).

- A maturity level indicator just like SourceForge.  Developers should
be able to set a maturity level from 1-5.

- Sort by release date or download frequency.  (The download frequency
would require some kind of extra support from Zope, so I wouldn't fret
over it. ;-) )

Shane