[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: Unable to access "Zope Management Interface"

Shane Hathaway shane@zope.com
Mon, 05 May 2003 14:42:24 -0400

Guido van Rossum wrote:
>>The feedback has a specific purpose: To allow people to give feedback about
>>the website itself. The feedback page is clearly labeled as such, with
>>appropriate pointers. You still get the occasional 'blind' person who
>>doesn't read the intro text on a feedback page.
>

> My observation is that *all* recent uses of the feedback form have
> been inappropriate.  So the "clear labeling" clearly doesn't work. :-(

Suggestion: use radio buttons on the form to make the submitter choose
the purpose of the feedback.

"""
This feedback is:

[ ] a question or comment regarding the Zope application server
[ ] a comment about the information on this web site, www.zope.org
"""

Select neither by default and reject the form if neither is selected.
Then direct the email to this list or the main Zope list accordingly.

Shane