Oops (was Re: [ZWeb] Zope.org feedback screen)

Jeffrey P Shell jeffrey@cuemedia.com
Thu, 8 May 2003 08:48:42 -0600

Ooops.  I was getting my icons confused.  There are a lot of external
methods used on the site, but a DTML Method is what responds to the
feedback_site_form.  Ugh.  It's still too early and too little sleep
for me.  :\