[ZWeb] comdex news

mark pratt mark at zopemag.com
Sun Nov 9 05:42:04 EST 2003

Hello Godefroid,

In english the word "company" can mean many things as the included
description from http://www.m-w.com
shows.
Main Entry: 1com·pa·ny
Pronunciation: 'k&mp-nE, 'k&m-p&-
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -nies
Usage: often attributive
Etymology:        Middle English companie, from Old French compagnie,
from compain companion, from Late Latin companio