[ZWeb] Collector Item 241

Stephan Richter stephan.richter at tufts.edu
Tue Nov 25 20:59:46 EST 2003

Hello zope.org developers,

In September I posted a bug about the brokeness of Wiki subscriptions. It is
still not fixed (though it was marked pending), which is really bad, since it
decreases the Zope 3 development productivity. Even worse, it makes my Wiki
gardening job extremely annoying, since I have to look through the change log
and try to figure out what has changed. This was amplified due to some people
using the ComponentArchitecture wiki as their sandbox to test the new
zope.org functionality. :-(

If I would know enough about the zope.org project, I would do it myself, but
this isn't the case. I hate to push work to other people, but could someone
here please fix this problem?

Bug Reference: http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/241

Thanks!

Regards,