[ZWeb] More on front page...

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Thu Aug 19 02:39:19 EDT 2004

Hi All,

The front page is a bit of a mess, IMHO.

The left column in in the wrong order, I wanna see:

- Download
- Resources
- Documentation

...in that order, at the top, since that's what most people who come to
Zope.org are looking for, the rest can come after, in their current order.

Also, the right column is obscuring any actual useful news. Yes, we all
know about the commercial Zope training ;-)

I propose to move commercial adds to the middle, underneath the "Zope
For" bit, and making box sections 2x2 rather than 1x4.

The would free the right column up for normal news and the Products box,
which is currently way off the bottom of a normal screen.

Lemme know if people see problems with this, silence means "I agree",
changes likely to happen in the next day or two otherwise ;-)

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk