[ZWeb] Front Page & Other Changes

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Sun Aug 22 03:50:52 EDT 2004

Michael Haubenwallner wrote:
> I would prefer you did such changes in a 'sandbox': create a static copy
> of the frontpage, apply changes to that HTML code and ask people first -
> instead of changing a lot of files in a way, that cannot be rolled back
> easily.

It's one file. It WAS changed in a sandbox first and I asked the
contents of #plone and #zope, and the people around me at the time.
The changes are also easy to undo should people really whine too much.

These changes were advertised 2-4 days ago with an explicit "whine now,
or not at all"...

But, apart from that, it sounds like you have no problem with the
changes, right?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk