[ZWeb] Front Page & Other Changes

Andrew Sawyers andrew at zope.com
Mon Aug 23 14:52:11 EDT 2004

Chris Withers wrote:

> *shrugs* if there are enough active people there, I don't see the
> difference. The proposed changes were mentioned on this list anyway,
> with a request to comment. Did you get that mail? Sadly it seems this
> list is suffering more than most at the hands of lists.zope.org :-(

One promising thing is I've found where I need to let the MTA handle
some of the problems that mailman was faced with; so I expect things to
behave better very soon.  I'm still confused why mail was disappearing
to the list; please let me know ASAP if this happens again with the time
it was sent so i can try to find logging data.
Thanks,
Andrew

--
Zope Corporation