[ZWeb] Moving /custom back into the repository

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Aug 24 11:59:59 EDT 2004

Hi All,

Would anyone have any objections to me moving the changes that are
currently in portal_skins/custom back into the skin layer on disk?

That seems like a much better place to make changes and would let us
more easily see who made what changes and why.

I'd also propose a policy of deleting the "custom" layer to prevent it
being abused as it has been in the future...

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk