[ZWeb] "Zope Exits"

Mark mark at zopemag.com
Wed Aug 25 04:05:16 EDT 2004

Hi,

>> Mark wrote:
>>> I certainly recognize your contribution in that regard Chris. But as
>>> stupid as it is people still repeat the comment
>>> that their isn't a lot of documentation for Zope.
>>
>> I think this is driven by the lack on maintenence of the two core
>> Zope Books and the unneccessary diversity of docs more than anything
>> else, which is why I keep driving at that point...

I think that this perception will not be changed even if their are two
great Zope Books out there (all though of course they are great). As
stupid this is a quantity and quality thing. When people mentioned the
lack of Zope documentation to me they pretty much always mentioned
"except for the Zope Book" or I have read the "Zope Book" but .....
That's why it is important to feature Books and lots of articles.
Having at least on Zope Magazine helps as well :-)

A lot of people tend to follow the idea that if people aren't talking
about something its not relevant.

Cheers,

Mark