[ZWeb] "Zope Exits"

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Wed Aug 25 08:22:21 EDT 2004

Erik Lange wrote:
> I believe Plone has meant a lot to the Zope community as a whole, by
> giving people an easy way to start using Zope. I'd say Plone's succes
> has a lot to do with the exposure Plone has had and still have on Zope.org.
>
> I would like to see CPS, and Silva, to get equal "marketing help" from
> Zope-org.
>
> Should the Plone exit link move to ZSP, or does i.e. cps-project.org
> deserve a Zope-exit, in your opinion ?

How about a "Zope Frameworks" section? This could be the link that ends
up in "Zope Exits" or even under "Resources"?

> P.S: I like ZopeMag and the fact that it's easy to find through my main
> zope-portal... an exit to ZopeMag weekly would be nice, IMHO.

Okay, but please have a read of the policy that's taking shape in this
thread, it seems to be what the majority of people want so far, but it
would exclude ZopeMag...

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk