[ZWeb] "Zope Exits"

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Aug 31 04:39:01 EDT 2004

Andrew Sawyers wrote:
> company.  I want to see more!  I want to get past the commercial ==
> 'bad' on zope.org mentality

Me too!

My argument here has been fairness and ease of navigation...

> and come up with a plan that shows how
> really strong zope based solutions are, both open source and
> commercially backed.

I think having a whole new section to replace the thing currently
labelled as "ZSP" would be the way to go. Make it big, make it broad,
make it fair. I lay that down as a challenge to all the people bitching
about Zope Exits. Keep Zope Exits short and sweet, show your wares in
the home you make for them...

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk