[ZWeb] Recent changes to zope.org software?

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Wed Jul 21 18:31:05 EDT 2004

Andrew Sawyers wrote:
> Jim Fulton wrote:
>

>> Have there been any recent changes to the zope.org software?

This was too vague a question. Sorry.

The performance of the site seemed to be really bad earlier today.
I was wondering what might have changed that could have affected
performance.

> I installed Report Labs the other day because it was not migrated (we
> rebuilt python after the move).

Is this used to do on-line pdf generation?

 > If there were other packages installed
> in site-packages, they're likely missing as well.  I'll try to get some
> bandwidth to look at this on the old server tomorrow.

OK. Tres is going to look at the state of the build-out process.
There was originally a build-out script/make file, but I suspect
it's out of sync with the software.  I'd like to get to the point
where we can rebuild the software automatically.

Jim