[ZWeb] Wiki spammer problem needs to be addressed ;(

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Tue Nov 30 12:37:39 EST 2004

[Brian]
> History only appears to work from the ZMI - the plone UI version barfs ;(

I peed away time last week hand-editing various ZODB-related pages to get
the spam out, and at least that works <wink>.

I later discovered it also worked to tack on "/manage_change_history_page",
and use the "Copy to present" button.  Is that what "work from the ZMI"
means here?  That also worked for a page that yielded a recursion-depth
exception when I just tried to click the History link.

BTW, I think I have Manager access, but don't know whether that's required
for this stuff to work.