[ZWeb] Organization of Zope API Reference

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Sat Oct 9 05:33:39 EDT 2004

Paul Winkler wrote:
> Am I talking to a wall?

Nope, but why stop someone making changes they're happy to make and
don't have any negative impact?

> Please coordinate changes to the API reference with me.

I don't believe I ever told Don NOT to do this ;-)

> I am glad to see enthusiasm and I would be really happy to
> collaborate; but I've now put quite a lot of work into it,
> and as far as I can tell, I'm being ignored. I'm concerned that
> we'll duplicate effort and collide somewhere.

Then I suggest you move your development version to Zope.org, rather
than plope.com. How come work was started on plope.com anyway?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk