[ZWeb] Request for comment - zope.org commercial news

Mark mark at zopemag.com
Tue Oct 26 03:26:11 EDT 2004

Hi Michael,

beehive does not do Zope Hosting but will be happy to help write up a
policy.

The only kind of announcements we make are related to ZopeMag (new
issues) and information related to training.
That's because our focus these days is on Education & Publishing.

When you mentally included us in the list of hosting companies was it
because of our miniGuide to Zope Hosting:

http://www.zopemag.com/Guides/miniGuide_ZopeHosting.html

?

or was it because of an announcement that we made in the past that you
thought was not compliant with the commercial policy that was
discussed? Just out of curiousity -- because we want very much to write
acceptable announcements.

Cheers,

Mark