[ZWeb] Request for comment - zope.org commercial news

Michael Haubenwallner michael at d2m.at
Tue Oct 26 04:33:17 EDT 2004

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004, Mark wrote:

 > Hi Michael,
 >
 > beehive does not do Zope Hosting but will be happy to help write up a
 > policy.
 >
 > The only kind of announcements we make are related to ZopeMag (new
 > issues) and information related to training.
 > That's because our focus these days is on Education & Publishing.
 >
 > When you mentally included us in the list of hosting companies was it
 > because of our miniGuide to Zope Hosting:
 >
 > http://www.zopemag.com/Guides/miniGuide_ZopeHosting.html
 >
 > ?
 >
 > or was it because of an announcement that we made in the past that you
 > thought was not compliant with the commercial policy that was
 > discussed? Just out of curiousity -- because we want very much to write
 > acceptable announcements.

Hi Mark,
i mentioned 'beehive' for 2 reasons:
- the recent news from  Nidelven IT has been published by 'beehive'

I have collected the relevant newsitems from the last 200 news
- Zope Hosting with Root Access
http://zope.org/Members/andym/training-houston
- Plone Training in Houston
http://zope.org/Members/egenius/News_Item.2004-07-26.3539
- Zope Training in New York
http://zope.org/Members/goeldi/zope-hosting_prices
- European Zope Hosting Provider with new prices
http://zope.org/Members/beehive/ZopeMagIssue8
- ZopeMag Issue 8
http://zope.org/Members/goeldi/zope_hosting_coreblog
- European Zope Hosting Provider offers COREBlog service
http://zope.org/Members/galileopress/zope-book-26
- New Zope Book by Galileo Press (german, Zope 2.6/2.7)
http://zope.org/Members/odeckmyn/powerplone
- Launching POWERPLONE service
http://zope.org/Members/python-hosting/Python-Hosting.com
- Shared Zope/Plone hosting available at Python-Hosting.com
http://zope.org/Members/quintagroup/zope-hosting
- Zope Hosting services by Quintagroup

Overall 'Commercial News' accounts for 5-10% of all news items.

Regards
Michael

--
http://zope.org/Members/d2m