[ZWeb] Reply-To mailing lists policy

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Wed Feb 2 15:53:27 EST 2005

I actually do like the "reply to sender, cc to list" as-is now, if only
because when I respond to a list message, and people respond to that,
their responses can show up in my Inbox rather than in my zope list
folder.  It's easier for me to keep track of what's "important" that
way, although I think it's exactly what you're complaining about.
Remember, though: you do have a killfile. ;-)

- C