[ZWeb] Registration broken on zope.org

Michael Haubenwallner michael at d2m.at
Thu Jan 20 13:15:25 EST 2005

Jim Fulton wrote:

> Andrew Sawyers wrote:
>
>> Michael Haubenwallner wrote:

>>> I don't know whats going on atm, but most of the recent error_log
>>> entries are not available
>>>   - "The specified log entry was not found. It may have expired."
>>>
>>> *also*: look into this error log
>>> http://zope.org/error_log/showEntry?id=1106214714.550.875588539335
>>>   - is this a legal way to issue a HEAD request ?
>>>
>>> Michael
>>>
>> Looking at the one you reference Michael, it's expired :(
>>
>> Anyhow, has anyone verified that registration is borked?
>

> Yes.
>
> I just tried to register and got the same symptom.
>
> Jim

If you look at the 'day2day change pages' like
http://zope.org/Members/d2m/day2day/2005-01/2005-01-19

you will find the number of new accounts at the top, like:
Summary for 2005/01/19
*New member accounts created: 29*
Objects total: 84 ( created: 76 )

Searching the catalog for days with '0' created member accounts:
http://zope.org/search?SearchableText=%22New+member+accounts+created%3A+0%22

yields just 1 result for the last 6 months of change-docs.

Michael

--
http://zope.org/Members/d2m
http://planetzope.org