[ZWeb] "Token 'ATOM' required, 'EOF' found" error in zopeorg

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Mon Jan 24 05:12:06 EST 2005

Mark Pratt wrote:
> But how would you approach this? What would happen to custom things that
> are on the site. Could this for example impact the
> two to three link items we need for the doc section.

The point is, there are currently zero people in a position where they
feel comfortable to do these things. That's largely due to what's there
already.

There's also an element of presenting a solution to a problem you have
when you may not be the best person to judge what the correct solution is.

By that, I mean if you were in a position to judge, you would have
implemented those components already, as it is, I'd hypothesise that you
have a problem and think you've found the right solution. However, what
might work better is to say "hi, we in the docs group have found this
problem, what should we do to solve it". You may find you don't even
need any new components ;-)

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk