[ZWeb] "Token 'ATOM' required, 'EOF' found" error in zopeorg

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at awkly.org
Mon Jan 24 07:27:57 EST 2005

On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 01:11:07PM +0100, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
| The fact that it might be possible to fix some of that (especially the
| many POSKeyErrors showing in the log) is no excuse - they should not
| have been there to begin with.

True.

| It comes down to a matter of time/money that is spent on two different
|
| - keep fixing the broken old version and get people to work on a
| strange mix of software running on a damaged ZODB
|
| - build a new one from scratch with maintainability in mind.

I suppose you mean a new ZODB from scratch?

| If you really think about what zope.org has in terms of features it's
| not all that much. Building the same on top of CMF 1.5 probably won't
| take a whole lot of effort.

In a sense, it's already running 'on top of CMF' isn't it? My argument
is that you just remove the Plone skins and you have stock CMF.

--
Sidnei da Silva <sidnei at awkly.org>
http://awkly.org - dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true

Rebola mais que minhoca nas cinzas.