[ZWeb] Zope.org - take 3?

Mark Pratt mark at zopemag.com
Tue Jan 25 05:02:30 EST 2005

Hey Chris,

I think we all think your proposal is cool (only the planning and few
people get to make decisions thing worries me a bit)
but as Sidnei pointed out we should put more effort into "reforming" or
cleaning up the existing Zope.org before we risk
<cliche>"throwing out the baby with the bath water"</cliche>.
Considering the many hard hours Sidnei has put in and the
insight into relaunching the Zope.org site I'm very inclined to follow
his guidance.

Cheers,

Mark