[ZWeb] Re: [Zopeorg-webmaster] Download of Zope 2.8.3 is not possible

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Wed Oct 19 03:30:18 EDT 2005

Is there nothing we can help Andreas to do to purge the caches when he
does a release so Michael doesn't have to deal with everyone who gets
the "insufficient priveleges" message?

I wonder how many people are actually turning away from Zope due to the
shocking state of Zope.org?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk