[ZWeb] low-hanging fruit: planetzope.org to planet.zope.org?

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Wed Aug 23 13:37:24 EDT 2006

Hi there,

This would seem to be low-hanging fruit, as it already works.

Right now we have planetzope.org. It'd be nice if we could put this
under planet.zope.org.

We seem to have two alternatives: make planet.zope.org point directly to
planetzope.org by doing something DNSy, or alternatively setting up the
code that runs planet.zope.org on zope.org.

Michael, what kind of code is running behind planetzope.org? Where is it
hosted? What would have your preference?

Regards,

Martijn