[ZWeb] Re: zope.org

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Wed Aug 30 11:12:14 EDT 2006

Chris Withers wrote:
> Gaute Amundsen wrote:
>> Actually, I am starting to think there should be a big notice on the
>> frontpage of the http://www.zope.org/Documentation/ section saying:
>>
>> "don't bother with this, just read the source"
>
> There's actually some merit to this, anyone mind if I implement?

All kidding aside, I recently volunteered [1] to put some thought and
work into a new documentation section. I've got a few ideas floating in
my head and will be posting them on zope-web soon.

Zope docs aren't a lost cause. There's lots of stuff out there, we just
need to bring it back to zope.org (which requires a zope.org that you
can actually work with, of course).

Philipp

[1]
http://www.z3lab.org/sections/blogs/philipp-weitershausen/2006_08_27_sorry-fredrik