[ZWeb] zope web status report 2006-02-06

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Tue Feb 7 12:46:07 EST 2006

Tom Von Lahndorff wrote:

> I started work on a new layout with Andrew Sawyers a few months ago.
> I'm more than happy to continue.
>
> http://modscape.com/zope
> http://www.modscape.com/zope/homepage_html
> http://www.modscape.com/zope/download_html
> http://www.modscape.com/zope/products_html
>
> The designs are standards based. Please send any comments, feedback
> along. Thanks.

I think this is a pretty good start, great! (and I saw this mockup
before, I'm just getting lost keeping track of everything, sorry!)

It is, unsurprisingly, rather inspired by the contents of the existing
zope.org. I want to remove a lot of the links  on the homepage (or
somehow make them less prominent?) which might change the design. The
structure of a new site would also influence things.

Login option would just disappear. I wouldn't call it 'Zope community'
either, just "Zope"; we explicitly want to move away from a community
website.

Regards,

Martijn