[ZWeb] zope web status report 2006-02-06

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Tue Feb 7 12:48:59 EST 2006

Michael Haubenwallner wrote:
[newsletter]
> I'm preparing to run a zope newsletter from the planetzope.org site. If
> needed it could be (re)integrated with the new zopeweb at any time.

Sounds like a good plan. You're willing to do the work, and we have a
venue (planetzope.org). We can integrate it with zopeweb when we're
ready. Thanks!

[snip]
> I have created http://del.icio.us/zope3 to collect bookmarks of
> zope3 docs, tutorials and packages/applications.
>
> I'd like to share that account with interested persons
> (contact: michael at d2m.at)

Is it okay if I just 'for' a lot of those links I have already to that
account? Then you can evaluate whether you're interested in actually
taking them up.

Regards,

Martijn