[ZWeb] Zope Foundation zope.org committee

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Tue Jul 11 10:08:21 EDT 2006

Hi there,

Just as a FYI: the Zope Foundation formed a zope.org committee to guide
the future of zope.org. Board members on this committee are myself and
Aroldo Souza-Leite, and we're open to expand this committee with more
people. The discussions of this committee will take place on this list
(zope-web at zope.org).

We know there are various things going on and proposals made to improve
both the public face of zope.org, present the Zope Foundation itself, as
well as the community aspects of the site. We decided to proceed with
the major discussions in september to avoid people being away for the
summer holidays. We plan to take quick initial action afterwards.

If you're interested in serving on the committee, please let us know. In
general if you want to help out with zope.org, pay attention to this
mailing list in the future. :)

Regards,

Martijn