[ZWeb] me too. so what to do ?

Geoff Davis geoff at phds.org
Wed Mar 1 15:34:36 EST 2006

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 21:21:02 +0100, Michael Haubenwallner wrote:
> May i suggest you have a look at
> http://codespeak.net/svn/z3/zopeweb/trunk/project.txt ?
>
> I'd like to invite you to join the effort - but I don't want to think
> about forking zope.org and i immediately loose interest when you say plone.

Michael,

That effort sounds like a fine longer-term solution.  I am talking about
something that could be deployed quickly with code that works today.
The focus would be on distribution and documentation of Zope 2, not of
Zope 3.  I am suggesting Plone because there are software packages in
existence right now that fit the bill pretty well -- the point is to NOT
develop anything new but rather to improve the existing zope.org until
something better (such as the effort you describe, perhaps) is ready.

Geoff