[ZWeb] me too. so what to do ?

Brad Allen brad at allendev.com
Wed Mar 1 18:58:58 EST 2006

At PyCon, Jim Fulton said that decisions about zope.org about will be
handled by Zope Foundation. They'll provide an organizational
structure for volunteers to contribute content to zope.org. If you
want to contribute to the decision making on this structure, you will
be able join Zope Foundation and vote on board members.

I get the impression that the creation of Zope Foundation is
imminent, but it may still take some time after that to put together
a plan for a new zope.org. In the meantime, we can still put together
an unofficial prototype site and content.