[ZWeb] Zope 2 web site

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at enfoldsystems.com
Mon Mar 6 11:09:15 EST 2006

On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 10:36:10AM -0500, Andrew Sawyers wrote:
| The only "serious" thing which I found daunting the last time I was
| trying to debug a problem with the "software" product was the HUGE
| number of customized skins.  With no clue why, and the amount of effort
| to sort through them all, It left me with a lot of contempt for whomever
| did it and didn't fix them in CVS.

Which clearly reflects that the person in charge of mantaining the
site after the public launch didn't care much about 'mantainability'
and blamed it all on Plone, where this 'maintenance problem' of having
custom skins would equally affect any CMF or CPS based site.

--
Sidnei da Silva
Enfold Systems, LLC.