[ZWeb] Version 3

Tom Von Lahndorff tom at modscape.com
Sun Mar 19 20:12:43 EST 2006

> - the page looks pretty dark/heavy, got a 'daylight' version ?

Not really, no. I don't think this version is "dark" at all.

> - Seachbox is missing

Will add.

> - What about the login + navbars ?

Will add login as well. Not sure what you mean about "navbars"? The
navigation is up top, the black bar.

> - This is just the frontpage, is there a template for the next level ?

I was thinking every page would have this basic layout. I would think
a lot of traffic would come from search results and send people to
sub-page, so it would be good to have the right column pretty much
the same on all pages. Having said that, I'll mock up a few sub pages.