[ZWeb] Version 3

Michael Haubenwallner michael at d2m.at
Mon Mar 20 02:45:40 EST 2006

Tom Von Lahndorff wrote:
>> - What about the login + navbars ?
>
> Will add login as well. Not sure what you mean about "navbars"? The
> navigation is up top, the black bar.

I meant the bar holding the object, folder, user, workflow and global
actions, currently displayed in a horizontal bar under the header/banner
block. You can't use zope.org (plone) without the actions.

>> - This is just the frontpage, is there a template for the next level ?
>
> I was thinking every page would have this basic layout. I would think a
> lot of traffic would come from search results and send people to
> sub-page, so it would be good to have the right column pretty much the
> same on all pages. Having said that, I'll mock up a few sub pages.

See, you've got a first page, with one column and a sidebar floated to
the right.
Is the level2 template going to have the same sidebar all over, is it a
one-column layout, how about styles for headings, paragraphs,
blockquotes, tables, inputs, ... ?

Michael

--
http://zope.org/Members/d2m