[ZWeb] Version 3

Andrew Sawyers andrew at sawdog.com
Mon Mar 20 09:29:19 EST 2006

On Mon, 2006-03-20 at 08:45 +0100, Michael Haubenwallner wrote:
> Tom Von Lahndorff wrote:
> >> - What about the login + navbars ?
> >
> > Will add login as well. Not sure what you mean about "navbars"? The
> > navigation is up top, the black bar.
Maybe we don't have login on these pages; maybe use a different url for
'managing' the site:  manager.zope.org or something which adds in an
additional skin which includes these macros.  Just an idea.

> I meant the bar holding the object, folder, user, workflow and global
> actions, currently displayed in a horizontal bar under the header/banner
> block. You can't use zope.org (plone) without the actions.
It should be fairly trivial to work these in - remember, these types of
actions are not going to be for the general user populace....thus
shouldn't be a main focus for his designs INMNSHO.

Andrew