[ZWeb] Version 3

Andrew Sawyers andrew at sawdog.com
Mon Mar 20 09:31:13 EST 2006

On Sun, 2006-03-19 at 21:25 -0600, Brad Allen wrote:
> >  http://www.modscape.com/zope/v3

> The Zope News and Zope Products section do seem slightly drab.
> Drab is ok for documention but news stories could use just a
> little bit of zing.

The News and Products sections you see now are not going to be paramount
on the page when all is said and done.  We're trying to get some good
catchy text/phrases going for the home page which draws users into the
'meat' of the site.  A smaller presence of the news and products needs
to be considered.

Andrew