[ZWeb] V3 Updated

Tonico Strasser contact_tonico at yahoo.de
Thu Mar 23 12:23:23 EST 2006

Tom Von Lahndorff schrieb:
>> - The label of the form fields shouldn't be in the value of the inputs.
>>   This is bad bad practice IMHO.
>
> There's a simple script to clear the field onFocus. Does it not work for
> you? I'm using it to conserve space.

I just don't like it this way. The script works fine.

>> - I think fly out menus on Web pages just don't Feel Good (not to
>>   mention the debatable usability problems they might introduce[2]).
>
> See Mike D.'s comments on that article which pretty  much sums up my
> rationale and implementation.

Still not convinced, but that's just me. We don't have such a deep
structure or information density, I would simply put a context
navigation on the left (or right) for each section but not on the
homepage, like on this two pages:

<http://www.mozilla.org/support/>
<http://www.mozilla.org/about/>

Very simple.