[ZWeb] Fwd: [ZF] foundation site confusion

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Mon Nov 13 03:24:44 EST 2006

Rob Page wrote:
> Chris - did zoneedit get the zopefoundation info?  I don't think it's
> answering.

They did, but zoneedit have this bizarre policy of refusing to serve dns
until the whois record points at their nameservers.

Worse still, even after the whois records have changed, they'll only
start serving once you've gone in and editted the zone again.

I think I've done enough to get them to do what they're supposed to, but
maybe someone who knows how to tickle zoneedit in the right way could
also take a look?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk