[ZWeb] Re: Grrr. zope.org wikis are evil.

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at enfoldsystems.com
Mon Oct 9 15:57:47 EDT 2006

On Mon, Oct 09, 2006 at 02:49:48PM -0400, Jim Fulton wrote:
| It's not a question of debugging some isolated problem.  It's
| a question of making a change to a large system that has been fraught
| with problems.  A system that most people who work on zope.org
| don't want to touch.  A system that was abandoned by it's original
| author.

I can help if a) there's no papers to sign and b) you don't mind
staying up to 4am for several days.

| Having said that, I said that I would be willing to work with someone
| familiar with the zope.org software yo update ZWiki.  No one has stepped
| forward yet. I wonder why.

To the best of my knowledge several people have volunteer to
help. They were mostly turned off because of issues with signing
agreements. If you can think of a way to allow people to help with a
low barrier of contribution then I'm sure someone will help.

--
Sidnei da Silva
Fax +1 832 201 8856     Office +1 713 942 2377 Ext 214