[ZWeb] Re: Grrr. zope.org wikis are evil.

Andrew Sawyers andrew at sawdog.com
Mon Oct 9 16:20:58 EDT 2006

How much disk space is available on the production boxes?  We could copy and
setup instances based on existing install changing necessary config and
simply testing the product update - that would be the quickest route IMNSHO.
Looks like there's enough room on the storage server....I just can't get to
the app servers it appears.

Andrew