[ZWeb] the wikis is evil discussion

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Wed Oct 11 14:27:52 EDT 2006

Thanks Martijn, all. We made some good progress. For clarity, I heard no
arguments against me trying the below so right now I have this action and
will report any results here asap.

(11:01:29) sm: yes, some good progress
(11:01:40) sm: increased clarity & understanding of next steps anyway
(11:02:35) sm: it sounds like I should try mirroring the wikis like you
suggest, so I hope to start some of that and follow up soon
(11:07:58) sm: mirroring some wikis alongside zopewiki.org, starting with
zope 3 wiki
(11:08:29) sm: and see how that goes.. if it's a success we could deprecate
the old wikis
(11:09:08) sm: and then later I imagine they would move to a zope
foundation zope server